UPDATE 3/3/20 – After filing nearly 20,000 witness slips, HB4870 has been moved to new committee.
A hearing has been set for March 4th, 2020, at 10 am. in Springfield, in Room 413 Stratton Building. The hearing allows the committee to learn about the bill before voting and how the public feels about it. Please make sure you have called all the Representatives on the committee. The public can file Witness Slips to let the committee know if they are proponents or opponents of HB4870. File Witness Slips for all family members and spread the message to your health freedom community. Here’s where you can view the opponents vs proponents.
Here’s how to fill out a witness slip:
- Name, Address, City, State, Zip: Complete (no dots or abbreviations)
- Firm/Business: “IVAC” “none” or “self.”
- Title: “self”
- Email and phone: Complete these lines
- Representation: “self”
- Position: Select “OPPONENT” to oppose the bill
- Testimony: Check “RECORD of APPEARANCE”